DUFL Launches Door-to-Door, a Luggage and Sports Equipment Forwarding Service
Competitively-Priced, Self-Shipping Service
Allows Travelers to Breeze Through Airports Baggage-Free
TEMPE, Ariz., September 27, 2017 — DUFL, the premium travel service that’s changing the rules of travel, today announces the expansion of its services with Door-to-Door, a do-it-yourself shipping service for golf clubs, luggage, skis and more. Unlike the full-service DUFL offering, Door-to-Door does not require users to store items within their “virtual” DUFL closets, but offers another way to travel without luggage and sports gear.
Door-to-Door is ideal for vacations, family trips, golf courses and resorts that ship clubs for their guests, and for travelers who prefer to keep their wardrobes or sports equipment such as skis, golf clubs, bicycles and snowboards, at home but still want the reliability and convenience of DUFL’s sophisticated logistics service. This cost-effective service allows travelers to avoid the stress of dragging bags through the airport, waiting in long lines to check and retrieve bags, paying bag fees and comes in at price point 10-50% less than its competitors.
To enlist Door-to-Door:
- Visit https://www.dufl.com/door-to-door-shipping to get a quote, or to start shipping, simply indicate the origin and destination addresses, desired arrival date, type of luggage to be transported and make a payment online.
- Users can send personal luggage or equipment bags (subject to the weight limits indicated on the site and app).
- Print one way or round trip labels from the confirmation email, then drop items off at a nearby FedEx location or request a FedEx pickup when staying at a hotel or shipping from a golf course or resort.
- Items are automatically covered against loss, theft or damage for up to $1,000 at no additional charge, and more coverage is available for an additional fee.
- Door-to-Door can transport items on an expedited basis – overnight or in two, three or five-day windows.
Since the launch of its award-winning app for frequent travelers, DUFL has grown quickly, adding new options to make traveling easier for everyone. For more information, visit www.dufl.com.
DUFL is changing the rules of travel – eliminating time-consuming chores like packing, unpacking, doing laundry and dry cleaning cleaning, waiting in long lines at the airport, paying bag fees and dragging a bag through the airport or to meetings. The DUFL app saves frequent travelers 3-5 hours of time per round trip and eliminates much of the stress of travel. Our secure, sophisticated platform delivers your bag where and when you need it. With each use your clothing is cleaned and prepared for your next trip. Business Insider calls DUFL one of the “coolest apps and gadgets” to use the next time you travel and USA Today named it the “Best Travel App” of 2015. Get started by downloading the free DUFL app and creating an account or learn more at www.dufl.com.
The Door | an idea house