How it Works
Travel lighter with do-it-yourself
door to door luggage shipping.
Door to Door Shipping For
Ski & Snow
Call FedEx directly at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 and ask to “get the status of a scheduled pickup”, keep your confirmation email with your shipping labels handy, you will need the shipping label number to reschedule your pickup.
The only change you can make at this time is to cancel your order for a refund and then rebook your trip. You can cancel your order by calling DUFL Customer Service at 1-844-DUFL-BAG. Calls outside of the US: Dial your country code + 800-DUFL-INFO
You can cancel your order by calling DUFL Customer Service at 1-844-DUFL-BAG. Calls outside of the US: Dial your country code + 800-DUFL-INFO.
First, check your spam folder and look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still can’t find it? Call DUFL Customer Service at 1-844-DUFL-BAG for calls outside of the US: Dial your country code + 800-DUFL-INFO. A customer service rep can resend your order confirmation email.
Your shipping label is attached to the email confirmation you received from email@example.com.
Your label must be securely attached to prevent lost items. If you are dropping your items off at a FedEx location, bring your items and the printed shipping label. The FedEx office will provide you with a label sleeve. If you have a scheduled pickup from your home, please print the label and attach with clear packaging tape by securely fastening the label to the front of your hard case by wrapping it 360 degrees around the label and item.
If you do not have a hard case or hybrid case for your sporting equipment or luggage, we recommend using a box. You can purchase a box at a FedEx Ship Center near you. A box is not required, but your label must be securely attached to prevent lost items. You can get luggage tag sleeves for your shipping label at FedEx to fasten securely around the handle. If you do not have a luggage tag sleeve for your label, you can securely fasten the label to the front of your hard case item using packaging tape to fasten the label by wrapping it 360 degrees around the label and item.
Below is a more detailed list of items that are prohibited from shipping…
- firearms and ammunition;
- drugs, including all illegal narcotics, all drugs prohibited by any jurisdiction through which your package will or may travel, as well as prescription medications;
- lottery tickets or gambling devices in violation of the laws of any jurisdiction through which your package will or may travel;
- hazardous materials, including, without limitation, hazardous or corrosive materials, explosives, flammable or combustible materials, infectious substances, poisons, dry ice, fireworks, or radioactive materials;
pressurized containers, including, without limitation, aerosol cans and CO2 cartridges;
- live animals;
- animal or human remains;
- hazardous waste;
- cash, currency, or other negotiable items;
- alcohol, or any goods containing alcohol, such as perfume or cologne;
- perishable goods;
- any items that are likely to soil, impair or damage persons, other packages or equipment; or
- any item that may, in DUFL’s sole and absolute discretion, violate the terms of
- any third-party shipping company, or any international, federal, state or local law, treaty, regulation, ordinance, or rule.
In order to process a claim of loss, you must provide evidence and value of the items in your shipment. We recommend photo documenting the items you’ve packed in your bag before you ship them.
All losses must be reported within 10 days of date shipped. If you have a loss to report you must provide us a manifest of the items shipped, as well as the value and proof of purchase of the item(s). Call DUFL Customer Service at 1-844-DUFL-BAG for calls outside of the US, dial your country code + 800-DUFL-INFO to start your claim process. Items not covered by insurance include; coins, bullion, loose diamonds or stones, stocks, bonds, currency, deeds, evidence of debt, travelers checks, money orders, gift certificates, lottery tickets, calling cards or any other negotiable documents. Items that are packed insufficiently or contrary to FedEx’s packing requirements may not be covered.
Ready for the real thing?
DIY not your thing? Let us take it off your hands. Store your items with DUFL
and never worry about packing, cleaning or carrying your items again.